Your tax-exempt charitable donation makes it possible for CMCA to exist, flourish, and grow into a ministry that properly equips its members to serve the incarcerated, their families, and victims of crime.
Online Giving: Please follow the directions below to make an online donation.
- Click here to be directed to the Wheaton College Online Giving page.
- Enter your gift details.
- In "Designation Options," select "Give to area(s) of your choice (choose one or more designations)"
- A pop-up box will appear with designation options. Scroll down to "Billy Graham Center for Evangelism" and select the "Prison Ministries" box. Click "Continue."
- Still in "Designation Options," find the "Gift Comment" box and type CMCA.
- Complete the rest of your donation as directed by the online giving page.
Online giving instructions PDF with easy-to-follow screen shots.
CMCA is currently housed at the Institute for Prison Ministries, Billy Graham Center for Evangelism at Wheaton College.
Wheaton College and the Billy Graham Center for Evangelism are tax-exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.