Join us for three days to be equipped and empowered:
- Learn about new tools and ideas to strengthen your ministry
- Maximize your impact through collaboration and a shared vision
- Be inspired by solid biblical teaching from experienced leaders
Admission to the Summit includes:
- All main and workshop sessions
- Delegate resource pack
- The following meals at the award-winning Wheaton College Anderson Dining Room :
- Thursday (dinner)
- Friday (breakfast, lunch & dinner);
- Saturday (breakfast, lunch).
Pre-Summit (Thursday at 2:00) :
Restorative Justice Forum (open to the public) Specialized Training (free for CMCA Members)
- Prison/Jail Ministry
- Reentry Specialists
- Correctional Administrators/Program Managers
- Church Leaders
- Juveniles – new
THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2014
- Restorative Justice Forum (open to public)
- Specialized Training (free to CMCA members)
5:00 – 6:30Dinner (optional) | 6:30 – 7:30Networking, Conversations, Exhibits | 7:30 – 9:00Opening Plenary Session
FRIDAY, MAY 30, 2014
7:30 – 8:30Breakfast8:30 – 9:45Worship\Bible Teaching\Table Groups10:00 – 11:30WORKSHOP I11:30 – 1:00Lunch1:00 – 2:30WORKSHOP II3:00 – 4:30WORKSHOP III 5:00 – 7:00Plenary Dinner with Speaker | 7:00 – 9:00 Networking, Conversations, Exhibits
SATURDAY, MAY 31, 2014
7:30 – 8:30Breakfast8:30 – 9:45Worship/Bible Teaching/Table Groups10:00 – 11:30WORKSHOP IV12:00 – 2:00Plenary Lunch \ Commissioning
HOW TO REGISTER
Online registration is by credit card only.
Register for the Summit only OR Summit WITH Campus Housing. See Travel & Lodging Page for details.
CMCA members use promotional code to receive member discount. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com .