Your tax-exempt charitable donation makes it possible for CMCA to exist, flourish, and grow into a ministry that properly equips its members to serve the incarcerated, their families, and victims of crime.
Online Giving: Please follow the directions below to make an online donation.
- Click here to be directed to the Wheaton College Online Giving page.
- Enter your gift details.
- In "Designation Options," select "Give to area(s) of your choice (choose one or more designations)"
- A pop-up box will appear with designation options. Scroll down to "Billy Graham Center" and select the "Institute for Prison Ministries" box. Click "Continue."
- Still in "Designation Options," find the "Gift Comment" box and type CMCA.
- Complete the rest of your donation as directed by the online giving page.
Online giving instructions PDF with easy-to-follow screen shots.
CMCA is currently housed at the Institute for Prison Ministries, Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College.
Wheaton College and the Billy Graham Center are tax-exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.