LIFE COACH Training
Mentoring training that will equip you to work with justice-involved adults as they transition back into the community.
Life Coach Training (LCT) includes Life Coach Pre-Requisite Training and Life Coach Training Basics. These courses are designed to prepare men and women to journey alongside justice-involved adults as they transition back into the community and become law-abiding and productive citizens. A Christian Life Coach Training module is available with Life Coach Training Basics.
The LCT is a research-based training which integrates evidence-based and gender-responsive principles.
Upon successful completion of the training, a certificate will be awarded.
- Identify your role and responsibilities as a Life Coach
- Develop the skills needed to be an effective Life Coach
- Describe the feelings, challenges, and barriers of those with whom you are working
- Explain the process of Life Coaching
- Students must complete the free Life Coach Prerequisite Training and Life Coach Training Checklist.
- Contact your Program Coordinator to receive a code to access Life Coach Training Basics.
Pass each quiz by scoring 90%. Notes and handouts can be used during the quiz. Practice the skills.
LIFE COACH Training Prerequisites
LIFE COACH Basic Program Modules
LIFE COACH Curriculum Developers
LIFE COACH Training Cost