CMCA 2021 Summit Virtual Exhibit Hall Information
CMCA is committed to hosting an annual Correctional Ministry Summit that offers training, inspiration and networking opportunities to those working with offenders, former offenders, victims, and families. The purpose of each Summit is:
- To equip correctional ministry leaders, chaplains, corrections administrators, program managers, and community agency administrators to more effectively serve the incarcerated, formerly incarcerated, victims, and their families through specialized workshops, networking, and resources.
- To facilitate collaboration among organizations who serve those impacted by the criminal justice system.
- To encourage churches, faith-based, and community organizations to more effectively serve the incarcerated, formerly incarcerated, victims and their families.
- To provide a venue for visioning, training, and leadership development for formerly incarcerated persons and victims.
This year the CMCA 2021 Virtual Summit will reach hundreds of individuals all over the country, and other countries as well. If your organization is interested in exhibiting at the Summit, please read carefully the instructions below:
Exhibitor “tables” for the CMCA 2021 Virtual Exhibit Hall will be listed (see sample below) on a webpage. Attendees will have a button link to the Virtual Exhibit Hall located prominently on the Summit landing page.
New for 2021: to increase Virtual Exhibit Hall traffic, CMCA will have a raffle offering several prizes including free membership, discounts and coupons to those who “live chat” with several exhibitor tables.
See sample virtual exhibit table below. Each organization has the option to provide Summit attendees with any of the following links at their “table”:
- Live Chat (we provide the link, you will need to have someone available)
- Direct email contact (provide email address(es))
- Link(s) to specific Resources
- Website (we will link this on the logo)
- Video link
- Link to receive a promotional item (exhibitor must coordinate this with attendee)
Table Options, Deadlines and Registration
Exhibitors must pay to attend the conference (Early Bird pricing–CMCA member: $35, Regular: $85) as well as purchase a table.
To exhibit at the CMCA 2021 Summit, registration and exhibit table must be purchased by Tuesday, April 20. Exhibitors must provide information and provide the links and/or email addresses by Friday, April 30. Email information to email@example.com.
Premium Exhibit Table
- Premium tables are beneath Sponsor tables on Virtual Exhibit Hall page.
- Premium tables may have up to 10 buttons with links.
Preferred Exhibit Table
- Preferred tables are beneath Premium tables on Virtual Exhibit Hall page.
- Preferred tables may have up to 8 buttons with links.
Basic Exhibit Table
- Basic tables are beneath preferred tables in the Virtual Exhibit Hall page.
- Basic tables may have up to 5 buttons with links.