Connect, Encourage, Equip, and Strengthen Christians as they fulfill the Great Commission in Corrections
Your support helps us develop training and services to strengthen Christian correctional ministry workers.
How will CMCA donations be spent?
Donations will be spent to develop CMCA and provide programs and services for CMCA members. Your gift helps Fulfill the Great Commission, foster collaboration, and increase ministry effectiveness.
Organization tax-exempt information:
CMCA is currently housed at the Institute for Prison Ministries located at Wheaton College and the Billy Graham Center for Evangelism. They are tax-exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Click here to be directed to the Wheaton College Online Giving page.
- Enter your gift details.
- In “Designation Options,” select “Give to area(s) of your choice (choose one or more designations)”
- pop-up box will appear with designation options. Scroll down to “Billy Graham Center for Evangelism” and select the “Prison Ministries” box. Click “Continue.”
- till in “Designation Options,” find the “Gift Comment” box and type CMCA.
- Complete the rest of your donation as directed by the online giving page. Click here for the Online giving instructions PDF with easy-to-follow screen shots.
CMCA is currently housed at the Institute for Prison Ministries, Billy Graham Center for Evangelism at Wheaton College.
Wheaton College and the Billy Graham Center for Evangelism are tax-exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.