Connect, Encourage, Equip, and Strengthen Christians as they fulfill the Great Commission in Corrections
Your support helps us develop training and services to strengthen Christian correctional ministry workers.
How will CMCA donations be spent?
Donations will be spent to develop CMCA and provide programs and services for CMCA members. Your gift helps fulfill the Great Commission, foster collaboration, and increase ministry effectiveness.
Organization tax-exempt information:
CMCA is currently housed at the Correctional Ministries Institute located at Wheaton College and the Wheaton College Billy Graham Center. They are tax-exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Click here to be directed to the Wheaton College Online Giving page.
- Enter your gift details.
- In “Designation Options,” select “Give to area(s) of your choice (choose one or more designations)”
- pop-up box will appear with designation options. Scroll down to Institute for Prison Ministries box. Click “Continue.”
- fill in “Designation Options,” find the “Gift Comment” box and type CMCA.
- Complete the rest of your donation as directed by the online giving page.
- Please make your check out to Wheaton College and write CMCA in the memo and send it to:
501 College Ave.
Wheaton, IL 60187
If you have any questions, please contact us at info@CMCAinternational.org or call 630-752-7085.
CMCA is currently housed at the Correctional Ministries Institute, Wheaton College Billy Graham Center.
Wheaton College and the Wheaton College Billy Graham Center are tax-exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.