You’re Invited to attend CMCA 2023 Correctional Ministries Summit
May 18-20, Wheaton, IL
The CMCA 2023 Summit will feature over 20 workshops designed to connect, encourage, equip and strengthen Christians engaged in correctional ministry. Some workshops are general, others specifically targetted to chaplains, jail/prison ministry volunteers, reentry specialists, individuals engaging with youth and focused on advocacy. This year’s theme is HOPE based on Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Registration opens December 15, 2022. Add your name below to CMCA email/mail list to make sure you receive important information about the upcoming Summit!!
Summit Vision and Purpose
CMCA is committed to hosting an annual Correctional Ministry Summit that offers training, inspiration and networking opportunities to those working with offenders, former offenders, victims, and families. The purpose of each Summit is:
- To equip correctional ministry leaders, chaplains, corrections administrators, program managers, and community agency administrators to more effectively serve the incarcerated, formerly incarcerated, victims, and their families through specialized workshops, networking, and resources.
- To facilitate collaboration among organizations who serve those impacted by the criminal justice system.
- To encourage churches, faith-based, and community organizations to more effectively serve the incarcerated, formerly incarcerated, victims and their families.
- To provide a venue for visioning, training, and leadership development for formerly incarcerated persons and victims.
The objectives of the Summit are as follows:
- To provide instruction through specialized workshops
- To provide inspiration through engaging plenary sessions
- To facilitate the establishment of a network of resources
CMCA welcomes you to join us at this year’s Correctional Ministry Summit. CMCA remains constant in its vision and purpose of the Summit and we pray that each year offers a new and fresh perspective for our attendees and builds them up in the work they are doing to fulfill the Great Commission.