You’re Invited to attend the CMCA 2024 Correctional Ministries Summit
May 17-18, Wheaton, IL
The CMCA 2024 Summit will feature 3 plenary sessions and over 20 workshops designed to connect, encourage, equip and strengthen Christians engaged in correctional ministry.
This year’s theme is REJOICE based on Revelation 19:6-7, “Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory.”
Registration opens January 2, 2024. Stay tuned to the CMCA website for the most current information!
Summit Vision and Purpose
CMCA is committed to hosting an annual Correctional Ministry Summit that offers training, inspiration and networking opportunities to those working with the incarcerated, formerly incarcerated, their families, victims and correctional staff. The purpose of each Summit is:
- . To equip correctional ministry leaders, chaplains, corrections administrators, program managers, and community agency administrators to more effectively serve the incarcerated, formerly incarcerated, victims, and their families through specialized workshops, networking, and resources.
- To facilitate collaboration among organizations who serve those impacted by the criminal justice system.
- To encourage churches, faith-based, and community organizations to more effectively serve the incarcerated, formerly incarcerated, victims and their families.
- To provide a venue for visioning, training, and leadership development for formerly incarcerated persons and victims.
The objectives of the Summit are as follows:
- To provide instruction through specialized workshops
- To provide inspiration through engaging plenary sessions
- To facilitate the establishment of a network of resources
CMCA welcomes you to join us at this year’s Correctional Ministry Summit. CMCA remains constant in its vision and purpose of the Summit and we pray that each year offers a new and fresh perspective for our attendees and builds them up in the work they are doing to fulfill the Great Commission.